Inn at Bay Harbor
The Inn at Bay Harbor is truly the nicest and newest northern Michigan vacation year round destination resort. The outdoor amenities in the spring, summer and fall months are glorious for young and old. In the winter months it's a great place to call home after a fun day of down hill or cross country skiing, sledding or snowmobiling at Boyne Mountain, Boyne Highlands or Nubs Nob.
Located in the small resort village of Bay Harbor Michigan and geographically only 3 miles to Petoskey's quaint downtown year round shopping and just a short 15 minutes to Boyne City, the home of Boyne Mountain Resort this is the place to choose for your northern Michigan vacation if luxury is what you are looking for during your get-away to the north!
Breathtaking views of Lake Michigan and plenty of things to do:
- Hotel Rooms range from a typical (but very nice) hotel room to 1-2-3-bedroom suites with the larger ones having up to 2,000 square feet. Some have a kitchenette or fully equipped kitchen, parlor with a cozy fireplace, laundry and views of the Bay.
Click here to read more about the different Resort Living options at the Inn at Bay Harbor.
There are also beautiful Cottages to choose from on the Inn at Bay Harbor's resort grounds.
- Outdoor swimming pool, outdoor Gazebo Pavilion and a Sandy Beach to relax on while enjoying the crystal blue waters of Little Traverse Bay.
- There is a terrific paved bike path that will take you all the way to Harbor Springs or to Charlevoix. It's a great bike trail with scenic views of Little Traverse Bay and quite fun to stop at Petoskey while on your way to Harbor Springs.
- Kathy's sister and brother-in-law love the 45 holes of championship golf course. They have traveled around the world golfing and absolutely think the views and this golf course(s) are spectacular!
- Kathy and her daughter love The Spa for a relaxing and pampered day together. They always have lunch on the outside veranda after their facials, massages and manicures...to savor the feeling of luxury while eating a delightful salad and a glass of raspberry ice tea!
- What's fun is walking to the
Bay Harbor village
for dining, shopping or enjoying the yachts at the Bay Harbor Marina. Or to jump on a bike and head to Petoskey to enjoy this quaint and popular northern Michigan vacation destination.
Insider Tip: In the summer months there is a Segway store in the Village if you want to tour around this gorgeous resort on this fun way of travel.
Follow us on Facebook
to keep in the know about Mackinac Island Insider Tips!
Return to “Northern Michigan Vacation Destinations” from “Inn at Bay Harbor”